Monday, August 13, 2007

I will worship You

Hey guys,

We have such a GREAT GOD that we worship! I want to challenge you this week to read Isaiah 40. It's such a great, truthful reminder of God's unfathomable GREATNESS. We have had a wonderful reminder this past Sunday, August 12th, to reflect and pursue a Kingdom-focused life. Doesn't that seem so overwhelming? As you read Isaiah 40 with me, would you pray for me as I pray for you that we all together will have our hearts fixed on Him and His Kingdom? Make sure you listen and watch this clip I posted after you read Isaiah 40. I think it sums up the "big picture"

Be sure to stay posted and listen to the worshipcast,

Chad Watson

2 comments:

jengallahar said...

Thanks Chad. I appreciate your leadership through scripture. We all need to be reminded of why it is we worship our God!

Jill Dunaway said...

Thanks, Chad! I am so thankful for your shepherd's heart. I will be reading Isaiah 40 with you this week.