Tuesday, September 11, 2007

SO IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

Hey guys. I know that it's been a couple of weeks since I've last posted anything. Sorry for the delay as there have been many other things to tend to in the time being.

Let me thank all of you, once again, for being servant-leaders as you continue to lead Christ's Church in His praise! Here are some upcoming orders of worship to be aware of:

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2007 AM SERVICES

ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS’ NAME—CHOIR
INDESCRIBABLE

GREETING
YOU ARE GOOD
YOUR NAME
I’D RATHER HAVE JESUS

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2007 AM SERVICES

BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES (GOD IS HERE-BOOK)
O CHURCH ARISE
MESSAGE
* we will come back to the loft at 10:10am(1st service)/11:35am(2nd service)
O CHURCH ARISE
EVERLASTING GOD
SHOUT TO THE LORD

Be praying as we prepare for Christmas as well. I will have more cd's available tomorrow night. December 14 and 15 are the nights for our worship event.

Have a great week...see ya tomorrow,

Chad Watson

1 comment:

Jill Dunaway said...

I am so glad you're posting again, Chad! This site is great! I'll see you tonight.